Unlike their predecessors that used film, digital cameras allow images to be erased and the space on the media reused. The media cards can also be bulk erased or formatted, removing any images from the storage media. Unfortunately, this feature can also lead to catastrophic data loss. Imagine baby's first steps or a family wedding being lost forever because someone pressed the wrong button!
That is where PHOTORECOVERY® for Digital Media comes to the rescue!
PHOTORECOVERY® is an easy-to-use application that was designed to recover images, movies and sound files from all types of digital media. It is the #1 data recovery software for Memory Sticks, SmartMedia, CompactFlash I & II, Micro Drives, SD/XD cards, MMC, USB flash drives and most other forms of digital media. Simply attach the media to your computer (a card reader is recommended) and run PHOTORECOVERY®. The pictures are automatically saved off to another location.(*)
There is no easier way to salvage those once in a lifetime moments you thought were lost forever!
* PHOTORECOVERY® also recovers documents, spreadsheets, text files and many more!
* PHOTORECOVERY® allows you to create a backup image of your media card for archiving!
* PHOTORECOVERY® allows you to safely format and wipe media cards!
PHOTORECOVERY® for Digital Media is currently available in the following languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Turkish, Russian, Greek, Arabic, Hebrew, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Korean.
*NOTE: some cameras clear the images upon delete/format and cannot be recovered. Please run the demo to ensure compatibility with your camera.
* System running Windows® 2000 or higher
* Minimum of 512 MB RAM
* Minimum of free hard disk space as large as the media you wish to recover
* You may also need a card reader for your media if the camera is not supported as a removable disk device