Power CD DVD Recovery is an easy-to-use, windows based application designed specifically to recover lost and deleted files from damaged, scratched or defective CD and DVD discs. This program can recover files recorded by common CD/DVD writing software. It supports data recovery from all CD and DVD disc types (CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, and DVD-RW), and from quick formatted RW discs. It also supports disc recorded with UDF packet writing software: DirectCD, InCD, packetCD. The recovery wizard allows you to easily scan and recover files.
Like no other recovery tool Power CD DVD Recovery is easy to use, featuring a step-by-step interface that will guide you through several stages of data recovery. All you have to do is click the "Start" button to launch the Recovery Wizard. then wait until the scan is complete. You will get your deleted or lost files back in minutes.
Features & Recovery Ability:
* Recover data from ISO9600 format.
* Recover data from Joliet format.
* Recover data from UDF format.
* Recover data from FAT32 format.
* Finds and recovers deleted files from RW discs that have been deleted through Quick Format mode.
* Supports CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW and DVD-RAM
* Easy-to-use interface. No special skill required.
* Supports multi-session media.
* Ability to preview image , music and ascii data.
* Ability to resume last recovery result
Pentium-class processor, 64MB RAM (128 MB recommended), Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista, 100 MB of free space. And we strongly recommend to use DVD-RW drives ("dvd writers"). DVD-ROM drives ("dvd readers") often can not access to the "troubled" or non-finalized DVD discs.